Brisbane Cricket Ground - The Gabba
- A historic cricket ground which has been fully redeveloped to provide a 42,000 seat international standard stadium.
- Tenants include Queensland Cricket and the Brisbane Lions Australian Football League team. The venue is host to a number of international cricket events each year as part of the touring circuit.
AEG Ogden has provided a range of consultancy services including:
- Masterplan for Redevelopment - AEG Ogden led the consortium that developed the 1993 Masterplanning Report for the reconfiguration of The Gabba and recommendations for the first stage of development. This included providing operations advice into the Masterplan concept and design process, and for the ongoing business projections and funding proposals.
- Advice on the negotiations of the hirer contracts for the redevelopment phase for both the Brisbane Lions and Queensland Cricket to reflect changes in management and operating arrangements.
- Development and implementation of comprehensive event day operation plans.
- Assistance with customer service training.