Qudos Bank Arena - Convention & Exhibitions
- The Grand Ballroom hosts 750 patrons for banquets, conferences and seminars and up to 1,500 for cocktails.
- The venue hosts about 70 meetings, banquets, exhibitions and product launches each year, including regular major religious events and functions associated with other major events in the precinct, particularly at ANZ Stadium.
For further information about Qudos Bank Arena and its events click here.
Qudos Bank Arena (Formerly Allphones Arena)
- A 21,000 seat indoor arena built for the Sydney 2000 Olympics, as part of the Olympic precinct. It is now established as the major concert venue in Sydney with events ranging from the Eagles and Rod Stewart to Andrea Bocelli. Other events include family shows such as Disney on Ice and major indoor sport, including international basketball and netball and motocross. It is currently a home venue of the ANZ Netball League, the Sydney Swifts, and National Basketball League's (NBL), Sydney Kings.
- Qudos Bank Arena is the home of Australia’s prestige awards night for the music industry, the Aria Awards.
- The venue includes 52 corporate suites which have established the benchmark for corporate entertaining at comparable venues in Australia.