The standard to which all others are compared.
2003 Rugby World Cup, the Australian Aria Awards, 2008 Olympic Basketball, International Lions Convention, FIFA World Cup Qualifying events, the 2014 G20 Summit. Extraordinary events demand venues above the ordinary.
AEG Ogden venues host professional sports teams, live concerts, conventions, exhibitions, theatre and performing arts events, functions and banquets, and internationally recognised special events.
In the Asia Pacific, AEG Ogden operates 12 venues across three countries as part of the AEG global network of over 100 venues. The AEG Ogden venue network includes:
- 146,872 seats under management
- 139,056 sq m of exhibition space
- 951 full time employees
- 11,144 casual staff
- Over $2 billion of assets under management.
In the last year, AEG Ogden venues:
- Hosted over 2,977 events
- Welcomed over 6.7 million patrons
- Sold $233 million in ticket sales
- Grossed over $103 million in food and beverage revenue
- Managed capital maintenance/replacement budgets of $17 million
- Delivered an economic impact of over $743 million.