Our Philosophy is simple: provide an experience never thought possible.
AEG Ogden has an established industry reputation for delivering international standard venue management services in the Asia Pacific region. With experience across the full spectrum of venues including arenas, stadiums, convention and exhibition centres, and theatres, and working as part of the AEG global network, AEG Ogden management offers:
- An integrated quality management system to meet international standards, covering all aspects of venue operation including event planning and event day operation and delivery of services in-house where feasible, including catering, cleaning car parking and security.
- Catering services are provided in-house, wherever possible, delivering a high quality service to patrons and clients and improved financial result for owners. The service provided by AEG Ogden is well recognised:
- In Convention Centres, the client accolades are matched by the number of awards, recognising that the standard of the catering is an important part of the industry recognition of the venues. Each of the convention centres have a list of catering awards to their credit and are routinely required to meet the exacting demands of the international convention market.
- Events such as the Aria Awards held at Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney are testament to the quality of the AEG Ogden catering in Arenas, which can be particularly demanding and requires significant flexibility to cater for the large range of patrons from the very young at the Wiggles, teenage and young adults at heavy metal events through to families and older patrons at events such as Disney on Ice or Andrea Bocelli.
- The in-house catering at the previously managed theatres in Perth achieved a number of awards including 2008 National Venue Caterer Award, Golden Plate Awards in 2007-2009 and 2011, Venue Caterer of the Year in Western Australia for 12 out of 13 consecutive years as well as Australian Caterer of the Year in 2005 and 2008.
- A commercial approach with the objective of both maximising revenue and minimising costs, while meeting other community, cultural or economic objectives of the Owner.
- Experience in providing pre-opening management services for new facilities or a smooth transfer of management for an existing operation.
- Experience in working cross culturally, recognising the importance of understanding the operating environment and particular culture and providing technology transfer where appropriate. AEG Ogden has successfully established operations in Australia, Malaysia, China, Qatar, and Oman and has worked in the region for over 30 years.
Ability to provide consulting services that offer sound advice based on a blend of both commercial reality and creative solutions. AEG Ogden has undertaken over 100 consulting projects for public and private clients including:
- Feasibility studies for all types of venues in locations throughout the Asia Pacific.
- Preparation of design briefs from an operational point of view.
- Technical services and concept design and FF&E advice.
- Management and operational reviews.