AEG Ogden is responsible for the management of the largest network of venues in the Asia Pacific region, which includes a network of arenas, stadiums, convention and exhibition centres, and theatres through Australia, Asia, and the Middle East.
AEG Ogden is the result of a joint venture between Australian-based interests and AEG Facilities, a stand-alone affiliate of the Anschutz Company (AEG), the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company.
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming the sports and live entertainment industry. Annually, AEG entertains more than 100 million guests, promotes more than 10,000 shows, hosts more than 22,000 events and owns, operates or is affiliated with more than 150 of the world’s most preeminent venues including STAPLES Center (Los Angeles, CA), The O2 (London, United Kingdom), Mercedes-Benz Arena (Berlin, Germany) and Mercedes-Benz Arena (Shanghai, China), among others.
AEG operates in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities whose network of world-class venues spans five continents and includes over 20 of the top 100 arenas.
- AEG Presents, one of the largest music companies in the world, which produce or supports more than 40 music festivals and owns, manages or books more than 80 clubs and theaters.
- AEG Sports which owns more teams and manages more sporting events than any other company in the world.
- Entertainment Districts which pioneered a new era of entertainment with the opening of STAPLES Center and L.A. LIVE and have a proven track record of building communities or revitalizing existing communities through these integrated districts.
- Global Partnerships which delivers corporate brands the largest sports and live music marketing network in the world.
- Real Estate Development which develops world-class arenas, stadiums, clubs and theaters, as well as groundbreaking entertainment districts around the world.
- Ticketing which provides more than 200 clients worldwide with ticketing services for leading venues, sports franchises, sports leagues, family events, fairs, music clubs and festivals, museums and exhibits.
Through its global network of venues, powerful sports franchises, music brands, integrated entertainment districts, ticketing platforms and global sponsorship activations, AEG delivers innovative experiences that give the world reason to cheer. To learn more about AEG, please visit www.aegworldwide.com.