Qantas Credit Union Arena
- 13,250 capacity arena centrally located in Sydney’s Darling Harbour.
- Featuring perfect sight lines from every angle, the Qantas Credit Union Arena is one of the most flexible indoor arenas in Australia.
- A unique curtaining system allows the venue to be configured into numerous modes to suit different capacities as intimate as 2,500.
- Function rooms including the main arena capable of catering from 30 - 2,000 guests.
- AEG Ogden took over management in December 2013, operating the venue until its closure in December 2015 to make way for the new ICC Sydney development as part of the Darling Harbour Live precinct.
For further information on the Qantas Credit Union Arena and its events click here.