The standard to which all others are compared.
2003 Rugby World Cup, the Australian Aria Awards, 2008 Olympic Basketball, International Lions Convention, FIFA World Cup Qualifying events. Extraordinary events demand venues above the ordinary.
AEG Ogden venues host professional sports teams, live concerts, conventions, exhibitions, theatre and performing arts events, functions and banquets and internationally recognised special events.
In the Asia Pacific, AEG Ogden operates in 15 venues in 5 different countries as part of the AEG global network of 76 venues. The AEG Ogden venue network includes:
- 147,100 seats under management
- 119,742 sq m of exhibition space
- 778 full time employees
- 15,058 casual staff
- Over $3.5 billion of assets under management
In the last year, AEG Ogden venues:
- Hosted over 2,000 events
- Welcomed 7.8 million patrons
- Sold $230 million in ticket sales
- Grossed $100 million in food and beverage revenue
- Managed capital maintenance/replacement budgets of $20 million.