The standard to which all others are compared.
2003 Rugby World Cup, the Australian Aria Awards, 2008 Olympic Basketball, International Lions Convention, FIFA World Cup Qualifying events. Extraordinary events demand venues above the ordinary.
AEG Ogden venues host professional sports teams, live concerts, conventions, exhibitions, theatre and performing arts events, functions and banquets and internationally recognised special events.
In the Asia Pacific, AEG Ogden operates in 16 venues in 5 different countries as part of the AEG global network of 76 venues. The AEG Ogden venue network includes:
- 170,929 seats under management
- 151,431 sq m of exhibition space
- 978 full time employees
- 13,722 casual staff
- Over $4.5 billion of assets under management
In the last year, AEG Ogden venues:
- Hosted over 5,000 events
- Welcomed over 6 million patrons
- Sold $191 million in ticket sales
- Grossed $97 million in food and beverage revenue
- Managed capital maintenance/replacement budgets of $22 million
- Delivered an economic impact of over $729 million.